Funds provided by the Office of International Programs through generous support of donors including Geneva Seybold. Available to WU undergraduate and graduate students. Awards up to $1,000.
The amount of award is recommended based on such factors as cost and length of the program, number of applicants, and available funds. Additional amount may be awarded based on the strength of the application, which typically includes academic merit, statement of purpose, and recommendations.
The applicant must:
- Be a currently enrolled degree-seeking student at WU at the time of applying
- Have completed at least 12 WU hours with a minimum GPA of 2.0 at the time of applying
- NOT have graduated before the program departs unless the course associated with the program is required for graduation.
- A student who graduates in May going on a program in June that has no course associated is NOT eligible for scholarship.
- A student who graduates in May going on a program in June whose course association is not required for graduation is NOT eligible for scholarship.
NOTE: Students must choose between the IP or the IE-WTE scholarships. Students may only apply for ONE of these scholarships.
Click here to apply for scholarship.