Home > Getting Started >
Minimum Requirements for Study Abroad
- At the time the application is submitted all WU study abroad participants must be currently enrolled, be in good standing, and have completed a minimum of 12 hours at WU with an average letter grade of “C” (2.0 GPA) or higher. However, some programs have higher GPA and/or additional eligibility requirements.
- Students on academic probation may not participate.
- Students may not be eligible to apply for a scholarship to a program that departs after graduation.
- All non-faculty led programs must be credit bearing.
- Students must work with an accredited institution.
- Students may not travel to a country with a US State Department Warning.
- Students must abide by the Study Abroad Code of Conduct during their program.