Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants are designed to help support undergraduates as they seek knowledge and experience in their academic fields by studying abroad. Fifty $1,000 grants are awarded each year to deserving undergraduate students nationwide.
- Students DO NOT have to be a member of Phi Kappa Phi or a United States citizen to be eligible to apply.
- Attend an institution with an active Phi Kappa Phi chapter; (Washburn University does)
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale (3.74 does not qualify);
- The study abroad program must begin between May 1, 2018, and June 30, 2019;
- Must have applied and/or been accepted into a study abroad program (provide the letter of acceptance on official letterhead as part of your application*) *If an official letter of acceptance is not available at the time of submission, then the applicant may obtain a letter from his or her school on official letterhead verifying the submission of an application and the student's intent to travel abroad.
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply.